Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Forum

infaction

i have infaction under my tongue it hapened to me 4 years ago but i did get only some anti biotiks but know i have biger problem i didnt eat 4 2 days it loks like i have another tongue under  I do not know what shoul i do?
Infections under the tongue are potentially very serious.  The swelling can make swallowing and breathing difficult.

You should seek medical attention immediately by either the emergency department at the hospital or with a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or ENT Surgeon.

Information contained within this reply is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a medical diagnosis or treatment recommendation.  This is not a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your own doctor for medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.
A related discussion, Should I go back for more? was started.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.