Hey there, i am hoping to get some quick advise. I have recently been diagnosed with both diffuse and nodular pvns in my right knee. I had arthroscopy to remove the tumor but discovered a ruptured acl and mucoid meniscal posterior horns both lateral and medial. My symptoms are occasional knee buckling or weakness and major pain going down stairs along with chronic swelling. My ortho is suggesting waiting on reconstruction of the acl, but given the destructive nature of the pvns, I dont know if waiting for potential additional damage is wise. Any suggestions?