Orthopedics Community

Can anyone help me understand my MRI results ?

I had surgery on my ankle in 2012 to repair a ligament and to remove a ganglion cyst, these were the results of my MRI in 2015- Please help me if you can:

CLINICAL HISTORY: Persistent anterior left ankle Cerner status post modified Brostrom in 2012,
evaluate articular cartilage.

TECHNIQUE:: MRI examination of the left ankle was performed on a 1.5 tesla magnet without
intravenous contrast consisting of coronal inversion recovery, sagittal T2 with fat saturation and
T1, axial inversion recovery, proton density with fat saturation, and T2 weighted sequences.

COMPARISON: Radiographs dated June 22, 2015 and MRI dated June 15, 2012.

FINDINGS: Postoperative changes are now identified with a screw tract in the distal fibula. There is
mild enthesopathy at the tip of the lateral malleolus. There is persistent diffuse thickening of the
anterior talofibular ligament although less pronounced than previously seen. There is no focal
defect in the ligament. There is diffuse thickening of the calcaneofibular ligament. There is no
evidence of an acute syndesmotic injury. There is no deep deltoid ligament contusion. The
superficial components of the deltoid are intact.

There is no focal osteochondral lesions seen in the talar dome. There is no focal full-thickness
cartilage defect in the tibiotalar joint. There is minimal -mild articular disease in the tibiotalar
joint consisting of small osteophytes along the distal tibia and talus. There is a physiologic
amount of joint fluid. The subtalar joint, calcaneocuboid joint, and talonavicular joints are
intact. There is no acute fracture. LisFranc ligament is maintained.

Previously noted ganglion cyst has decreased in size. Conglomerate of ganglion cysts remain in the
sinus tarsi measuring up to 2 cm in length on axial image 15.

The Achilles tendon and the plantar fascia appear normal. Trace fluid is seen in the retrocalcaneal
bursa.

There is a small amount of fluid within the posterior tibial tendon sheath and in the flexor
digitorum longus tendon sheaths. These tendons are intact. The amount of fluid could be physiologic.
The peroneal tendons and the long extensor tendons are maintained.

IMPRESSION: Postoperative changes described above with decreased thickening of the anterior
talofibular ligament. There is diffuse thickening of the calcaneofibular ligament. There is no focal
ligamentous disruption.

Minimal -mild articular disease in the tibiotalar joint consisting of small osteophytes without a
full-thickness cartilage defect.

Decrease in size of the previously seen ganglion cyst.

...........

Do I need to seek out any further medical attention after this ?  My ankle feels sore after walking on it for a long period of time and I cannot tell if it is normal for me to experience some pain 3 years after surgery.  
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.