Orthopedics Community

Can't stand on knee - no pain

I have a feeling something in my knee doesn't fit, almost as if there was a bone more (or less). My knee can't really support my weight, it always bends. It is as if it lost the firmness you get when straightening the leg. Plus, when standing I have this horrible feeling as if my bones were squishing something they shouldn't.
It's been over four days, at first it was only a mild irritance, but now I can barely walk.

There is NO pain (maybe a little when I press it), however it is possible that it is a little swollen - the knee definitely has a different, bulkier shape than it had before.

Please, please, if you have an idea what it can be or any advice, tell be, because I'm beginning to panic.
I'm 23 otherwise healthy woman, not especially fit, but definitely not overweight. I had no injury with this knee and no recent accident. ANY advice welcome!
hi neskora,

i think first you have to consult with a Ortho specialist. he will  explain properly . because i also have this problem bt my doctor suggested  me knee arthoscopy................
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.