Orthopedics Community

Do I have Spinal Cancer or tumors?

Hi everyone,
I a 28 year old man. I east healthy and am not skinny. I dont smoe nor drink. But I do have cancer in my family, from skin to colon to breat ext.  I got a dold on day and the doc put me on meds for a sinus infection/ ear infection.  After two w eeks later i still had back pain i thought it would go away but it didnt. it seems to be getting worse. I becomes more painful at night time and in the morning. It hurts all day long as well though. When I movie it hurts and when i have to pick things up it hutrs as well. Sometimes it hurts my neck. The pain doesnt soften when i sit or relax. it acutaly get worse. I my memory is not the same as it used to be. I thrip a lot and i get the tingles in my arms and legs a lot as well. Not sure If I should see me doctor about it or not.What do you all think?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms, though this is likely to be due to post-viral syndrome/ infections/ inflammation. Other possibilities include postural issues, spinal structural defects, muscle sprain, neural causes, micronutrient deficiencies etc. I would suggest resting for a n few days and taking vitamin supplements. If your do not see any improvement in a week or two, I would suggest an evaluation by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.