Orthopedics Community

Fibromyalgia

I had a partial knee replacement in Nov 2010. Still cannot straighten knee when I walk. Going to pt for 8 wks now. Still have pain. I also was diagnosed with fibromyalgia by my OS. He touched a muscle going down from knee to ankle on both legs which was tender to the touch and said I have fm. My muscles are sore to the touch on my lower legs, hips, arms. I was a couch potato for about 2 years because of my hurting knees. I'm thinking my muscles are just sore from no activity. I did notice this morning that the outside of my leg was red. I also have tingling and my right arm feels heavy. Could it be a pinched nerve? What do I do about my knee and also what doctor can I go to to make sure I have fibromyalgia or could it be something else. HELP.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.