Orthopedics Community

Foot injury

I caught my right foot on the rug with my sandal. My sandal went one way, my foot the other and I heard a loud snap and felt something pop. The swelling is  just below the right ankle, the angle not visible and towards top of foot? iced immediately for 1/2 hour then on and off iced for the rest of the night. I got a really bad headache and felt nauseous about 3 hours afterward.  Went to bed with Advil.  I got up in morning the swelling is same, not alot, toes are not swollen, but purple blue black near injury. The bottom of my foot is now swollen and very sore, I have another headache and nausea.  Have iced and  added heat this morning...it's now 11:33 a.m.  I can apply some light pressure when I walk.  Should I get an ex ray?  Is a headache and nausea normal?  Thank you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.