Orthopedics Community

HELP! I Have 2 Ankles! See Pic. Just Noticed No One Else Has This..

Im 24 yrs old and i just took notice that it looks like i have 2 ankles on each foot and i never noticed that everyones feet i look at dont have this bump/bone that looks like a smaller second ankle see picture

my ankles hurt all the time mostly a dull ache and are worse at night also when i rotate my ankles i get a stabing pain on the outside of the ankles (right side of the right ankle and the left side of the left ankle) and i can feel them pop when i rotate them and they feel very tight or stiff the pain is constantly there and never goes away it just gets worse as the day goes on and by the time i go to bed i can barely stand it
they get very sore when i walk or stand to long also im pretty sure im flat footed and my dad is also flatfooted also with physical activity or standing to long the pain increases and spreads up my legs to my lower back where i have a buldging disc and have chronic pain my knees also hurt im pretty sure i have arthritis and im only 24 yrs old i had a rheumatoid factor test done a few years ago and it was 2-3 points over normal and was told that i might have rheumatoid but never contiued seeing the rheumatologist i suffer from a number of mental disorders aswell including Major Depressive disorder anxiety panic and adhd as well as anemia (iron,b12,zinc)
ive been taking aleve or ibuprofen thinking i might have inflamation this helps alittle but the ankle pain is always there
im not sure what anyone can tell me based on this picture but its worth a try

Hi!
A lump at the ankle can be due to a cyst, a hematoma, localized collection of fluid, a varicose vein causing venous pooling, an ulcer due to friction from foot wear, arthritis or due to infection. It can also be a lipoma or a neurofibroms (collection of nerves and fibrous tissue). First consult an orthopedic specialist and get an X-ray and or CT scan of the ankle. This will give a clear picture regarding the swelling. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.