Orthopedics Community

Have my Growth Plates fused?

I am not a specialist or even a doctor, I am a 16 year old girl. Got my period when I was around 13 years old. My mum is around 5"7 and my dad is around 5"8. I am actually only 4"8 so I was hoping I would grow more. I recently thought I had fractured my wrist so I took some x-rays, and to me it looks like my growth plates have fused, but then again I am not entirely sure if they are. Some additional questions would be, if my wrist growth plates are fused, does that mean that all other growth plates around the body are fusing at the same time, or is there still a chance to grow? Also, if my growth plates are in the process of fusing, how long will it take before they completely fuse and how much height can I gain now? I've attached
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.