Orthopedics Community

How long did the symptoms of your knee pain last? Was there anything in particula...

...r that helped with pain/symptom relief? - Left leg paining since from 2 Yrs. When ever particular posture sit or driving for 2Hrs with out brake. I am getting only left leg paining. Presently tolarable. ok   I am 40 Yrs old and hight about 5.4 Inches and my body weaight is 75Kgs.    Pls suggest for further.... Home remideis
My knee pain symptoms are pain when doing stairs, especially going down stairs pain when getting up from a sitting position and pain upon kneeling also terrible grinding noises going up the stairs.  I now have to use a cane to go up and down my stairs, and I exercise 4-6 times a week.  Regular walking doesn't hurt so much, but sometimes my knee aches so badly at night it inhibits sleep.  My insurance is effective in January so I will see the doc then, as it has been almost 2 years of gradually increasing pain in my knees!  Though the left knee is considerably worse.
I have been getting pain in my right knee, so I kept putting pressure on different parts of the knee to see where the actual pain comes from, and it comes from the outside on the right side of the knee. I have been doing day care and have been changing diapers on the mat on the floor for 10 yrs. I am assuming that the knee had enough bending. I just turned 52, and in good physical health, besides my knee. I bought a hot tub and went into it yesterday after the pain was so much, and it relieved most of the pain. It was hurting so bad and being stiff, took Advil, helped somewhat. I bought the hot tub for lower back pain from lifting the babies, but it's useful for other problems like the knee. I guess I should go to see a doctor, but you know them, they like to perform surgery for everything, which I don't want. Rest, Advil, Hot Tub helps me.
Knee pain has been coming and going for the past year and the wrist is feeling terribly painful
My knee is full of fluid above the whole knee cap i.ve had this for about 5 days and the injury was about 10 days ago, is ice and ibuprofen enough,
I don't even know where to begin. My knee hurts so badly every day now, I really should have had it looked at a long time ago. When it gets really bad, I use ice and ibuprofen or something, but it's really just a quick-fix and I know it's time to see a doctor. I knew a long time ago that something was wrong, but I put it off for as long as I could.
I was diagnosed with gout in the knee (aspiration/microscopic testing) about a month ago.  Prescribed Colchicine but I do not like possible side effects so have not taken it. Pain is excruciating in the soft tissue behind the knee and in upper muscle area of calf.  I take extra strength Tylenol.
After a scope on both knees, I was in severe pain that never went away. Now, I take one Vicodin a day, which works enough to get me through.
I've got tendonitis and bursitis in both of my knees, with the left 1 being extremely painful.  Just had a procedure done where they draw blood from your arm and inject it into the tendons they've roughed up with a needle.  It was very painful but I'll know in a matter of a month if it worked.  I've tried everything else: 3 cortisone shots in knees, physical therapy, electric stimulation, massage therapy, ice, rest, elevation, ibuprofen and other pain medications none of it has helped AT ALL.
I've had knee pain for more than a month now. It hurts to kneel, hurts to walk. Everything hurts. I had a course of steroids to ease the pain. Now, I'm waiting to get an X-ray.
My knee hurts off and on, but this morning, it really hurt when I first woke up.
I've had pain in my left knee for about 3 months now; some times it's so bad I feel like vomiting. I just had an MRI done Friday and it came back with nothing wrong. I wonder if I am going crazy, nothing wrong but hurts like the dickens after a day of shopping or working. Nothing helps anymore not even narcotics.
My pain is in the inner part of the leg closer to the knee. No pain when sitting no pain when standing but pain when getting up for about 1 minute until it adjusts. I am on my feet all day and my leg is a little double jointed, when I stand it is not straight it is inverted with the back part of the leg pointing out like a small arc.
I am on my second bottle of the Joint Support + Vitamin B12 and have been using it regularly. I was afraid that I was going to have to stop exercising, which I knew wouldn't be good for stress or health. After a couple of weeks of using this, my knee pain has stopped and my left shoulder feels much better when I am moving it. I plan to use this regularly and recommend it to other folks with similar issues.
My knee pain has come on gradually but after I did Zumba dancing for an hour, I have had continuous knee pain (sometimes in both knees) without any swelling.  It is much worse when going up and down stairs or getting up from sitting.  Been going on at least three weeks or more.
I HAVE PAIN IN RIGHT INSIDE KNEE IT HURTS MORE WHEN WALKING ESPECIALLY UPHILL ALSO ITS LARGER THAN THE OTHER KNEE AND PAINKILLERS DON,T REALLY WORK.I.E. NUROFEN+CO-CODAMOL.
I am currently 20 years old, and was in a car accident. My knee hit the dash board forcefully. The pain was immediate and has persisted ever since. My knees tend to dislocate slightly and click when I walk. They swell up on a daily basis, and the pain is severe. I recently had an MRI and am to see my doctor in late October. I am not sure as to what it is causing all of these symptoms, but they are really bothersome.
last two weeks i am having a knee pain.No doctor advised to take rest for few days.
IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR NOW. ONLY PAIN RELIEVERS HELP.
IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR NOW. ONLY PAIN RELIEVERS HELP.  ARE THERE ANY FOOD SUPPLEMENTS TO HELP RELIEVE MY PAIN?
i am 18 years old and have been having knee problems since i was about 12 years old. i was always playing sports but since i started getting the pains i have decreased the amount of sport i am doing. i now am working constantly on my feet and find the pain is getting worse. i get the pains on the inside of both of my knees and it is extremely painful when i get up from kneeling. sometimes so bad i cannot put pressure on the foot for atleast 5 mins. i find that nothing really works for it, i am seeing the physio soon however did try it before but it never had any effect.
my  knee has been painfull  now for  a number  of  months and  it keeps giving  in on me
stretching before & after driving long distances, before going to bed, & after a run in the morning
since injury 6 weeks ago still swollen and painful unable to fully weight bear
MY knee is always painful,esp going up stairs,when the knee is bend change in wheather
2
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.