Orthopedics Community

Keinbocks disease

I have a 16 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with the possibly of Keinbocks disease.  Her soccer injury was three years ago, she did not want me to do anything at the time and said that she would keep the wrist stapped during games.  Since then she has been under a personal trainer and she has pain when doing pushups, she cannot do shin ups. and she has now decided whe wants to be a physiotherapist.  The disease has only just been diagnosed, could you please tell me what affect this could  have on her chosen profession.  Is surgery a 100% guarantee that  there will not be any sort of recurrence of  osteonecrosis to the site.  Can she have one of my Lunate bones to replace her diseased one???  Thank you for your time in answering my questions. Warmest regards RJ
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.