Orthopedics Community

Looking for Clinical Trial

I'm in NY.  Looking for clinical trial that uses stem cells from the patients own body for herniated discs w/tears.

ASAP.. my last hope for help... I've been suffering in agony for a very long time already, too long, and it not just my lower back but when it gets really bad like this, it's uncomfortable to breathe.

I've already tried "clinicaltrials.gov" and don't know if I'm using the wrong search words or what, but I'm not getting the right results, not even finding the U.C. Davis study that was completed.

Please help me find a clinical trial in my area for this., NY, NJ, CT (preferably NYC).

Thanks very much.
Hi there!

Most university/ teaching hospitals would have the facility of stem cell therapy, though this may not be feasible in all cases. Try running a web search for ‘stem cell herniated disc’ for centres where the facility is available and narrow down the search to NY/ NJ/ PA region.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.