Orthopedics Community

MRI results l knee

I had an MRI of my l knee after falling and the report stated: (1) osteoarthritis along the medial femoral condyle w/eburnation of the articular cartilage & grade 1 strain of the medial collateral ligament; (2) chondromalacia patella predominantley of the medial facet and (3) intrasubstance myxoid degeneration of the body of medial meniscus.  What does that mean and who treatment or surgery is recommended?
Sorry, but we are not doctors and ONLY a doctor can give you the answers you're seeking. I don't understand why the doctor who gave you the MRI results did not spend enough time explaining what the results meant.
I would strongly recommend contacting the doctor to go over your results again so that you understand not only what they mean but what your options are.
Peace
Greenlydia  
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.