Neck injury the cause?

I wasnt sure what cat this would come under,could be head injury,spinal injury etc :P.Iv had loads of symptoms the last few years.Dizziness,fatigue,balance problems,weakness etc.Iv had every test you can which of,they came back normal apart from a xray from a private chiro saying my necks not right. I got my mri brain scan from the hospital that i had done last year in april and it shows my neck.They seem to think iv had it since birth as i had foreceps,i havent had any accidents in my life that could cause this :S.

not sure if i trust chiro as after a few adjustments they want me to do cranial therapy,which is ment to be aloud of kak.If i take this to my GP if he reffered me to hospital who would i see? what kinda specalist? thanks in advance

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/neckmri.jpg/
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
BUMP :(
Helpful - 0
Hi there!

With your description I am not sure what the issue could be here. I would suggest consulting a primary care physician for an evaluation and appropriate management. If planning to see a specialist a neurological reference may be advised.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Orthopedics Community

Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.