Orthopedics Community

Pain, popping and loss of function in L Shoulder

So a few weeks ago I woke up and my shoulder was hurting really bad. It was also popping and grinding. I didn't think much of it but now a few weeks later it still persists. Along with the pain and popping, I am also having a lot of trouble using my left arm.

I went and got an MRI this last Saturday and just got the results today. It is not a torn rotator cuff, but a bone spur in my shoulder. My doctor is pretty much telling me there is nothing that can be done and I will just have to deal with pain in it. I feel that maybe this is wrong, so my question is whether anything can be done about a bone spur in the shoulder to help improve function?
I had a spur and calcified tendonitis they did arthroscopic debridement.  My symptoms started out the same way, just woke up with the pain one day.  I did have to have a second procedure (Bicep Tenodesis) done 4 months later, but on the plus side I am finally able use my arm again with little to no pain.  Hope you are feeling better soon.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.