Orthopedics Community

Pain when I first get out of bed or after relaxing...

For the past few months I have been dealing with a agonizing pain when I first get out of bed, or after relaxing. only effects my right heal. It hurts to actually walk on it or put pressure on it. Only happens after relaxing.  once I walk on it for a few minutes the pain subsides. I do have weak ankels and have flat feet. I only wear flat shoes or support walking shoes. is this as my Husband suggests just part of getting old? ( I'm hiting 50 soon) It only effects the right foot..... Should I be concerned? I have a Doctors  physical appointment in Nov. so I will address it then, but in the mean while is there any concern or just as my Hubby says, suck it up and deal with it?????   Thanks  Kendra
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.