Please help me what could be wrong with me?

I had a merina coil removed in march, in april i started
Getting left pubic bone tenderness, i then started getting tender muscles And bones. I then started getting knee pain on the left. I have had lots of blood tests including inflamatory markers everything comes back normal apart from vit d which was 34.
I have had a transvaginal scan, a sigmoidoscopy, a kidney scan, a chest xray, a xray of pelvis spine and left hip. And a mri of pelvis, spine and left hip. The only thing that has come to light is my lumber spine has a slight curve. I am now being sent for bone scans of hip, groin, spine and knee. I still have the left knee pain which the orphapedic said may need an operation see what the bone scans show up. I am so worried about cancer i dont know why but i am so scared that this pain in my knee is something bad like a tumor. I have no swelling and it is tender to touch the bones on my knee. The pain is over the outside of my knee cap not the bottom its more at the top and sides. Please please someone help. I am thinking could this be mild scoliosis, early osteoprosis or early osteoarthritus? My nan had osteoarthritus all her life and my dad suffers with reumatoid arthritus which i have already been checked for.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi!
Well, looks like most causes have been looked into. One possibility is ankylosing spondylitis. This is a genetic condition. Diagnosis is by typical X-ray changes, sacroilitis (inflammation of sacro-iliac joint in the hip region), raised ESR and c-reactive protein and MRI of sacro-iliac joints. Medicines, physiotherapy, exercises and drugs to suppress immunity are the mainstay of treatment.
Low estrogen should also be looked into. Vitamin B12 deficiency was tested for?  The vitamin D is within normal limit but on the lower range. You can take vitamin D fortified foods, and move out in sunlight more often. Also, autoimmune disorders should be tested for. Please discuss this with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Helpful - 0
Thank you for your response, i have recently recieved mri result which stated inpingment in the hip. My doctor doesnt feel that this is causing the knee pain and still wants to wait for bone scan results.
Do you think that the inpingment could be causing all the left bones to be tender to touch?
I am still getting shooting pains in my left groin which feel like period type pains going down the top of my leg.
I am still worried about serious things but im sure that blood test usually tell if you have any tumors etc.
my doctor has ran another crp and esr blood test and a clotting blood test as i  bruising very easily.
I dont know why but i just keep worrying. Because i am so young i think i didnt expect all these problems :(
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Orthopedics Community

Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.