Orthopedics Community

Stress fracture won't heal

I too have a stress fracture in my right foot (3rd and 5th metasarsal) that happened 6 months ago.  It has never shown up on xray, but an MRI found the fracture.  I have been fitted for a custom insert, and it seemed to be improving, but anytime I move my foot quickly, it's like it gets strained, and I have a lot of pain again.  I'm at my wit's end.  I have been to endochronologist who has found no underlying causes.  I'm looking for any kind of ideas!
They did not even put you in a boot? I am kind of surprised.  I have had two stress fractures in my foot one for at least 6 months and when it was found I went into a boot. The other I have no idea has I have had other problems with the foot as well. But this doctor put me in cast for almost 7 weeks. Also are you taking vitamin d3 and vitamin k2?

I hope this helps,
achilles2
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.