Orthopedics Community

johnny977

I am 29 a son on the way and just accepted the fact i needed to be on disability so i just got on it four months ago. i have severe osteoarthritis and major bone deformity on my femur ball,and am in chronic pain all the time, pain meds or not..i need a total hip arthroplasty sugery through an anterior incision, and i am having the hardest time finding a surgeoun that accepts medicaid. John Rasmussen Rochelle, Illinois
Hi there!

Though I would not know an orthopedician who would accept Medicaid, you could work on it two ways. 1. Search the yellow pages and call at their offices to enquire, if not already mentioned on the net or 2. You could try moving out of the state for some time, to a place where the insurance would work.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.