Orthopedics Community
12.6k Members
1563488 tn?1394258832

knee pain

i am 68 year old man
i had an operation 2 years ago in which doctors replaced both knee caps
still i cant able to walk , i have enormous amount of pain in my knees
some type of voice comes from my knees when i move my legs .
specially in night .
1 Responses
Avatar universal

You have to reassess your knee joint as it is already 2 years since your total knee replacement surgery.

You should have gone through strict physiotherapy after the total knee replacement as it will be difficult to comment on present date. You should recollect about the success of your surgery and discuss all with your orthopaedic surgeon.

Consider ice packs, NSAIDs and steroid shots to relieve you of the pain.

Take care!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.