Orthopedics Community

knee pain

My knee has been hurting from going up and down steps.  We have a split level house and because of the holiday's I have been up and down them a lot.  I thought that it might be my back causing the pain, but last night there were red splotches on the back of my knee.  They were lessened today, but I am having a hard time walking.  What should I do?
How are you feeling now? What’s your name? How old are you?
Well I think the symptoms are disturbing your daily routine and knee pain is annoying too.
I think you should be consulting an orthopaedician to rule out if any pathology exists.
Have you checked your sugar status? Do you have diabetes? Are you a vegetarian?
I think you should also see a physician and decide regarding investigations to rule out diabetes and other disorder.
A visit to an orthopaedician is must and imaging studies should be done to rule out any arthritis or joint space inflammation.
Keep me informed regarding your health in general and about your decision.
Bye.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.