Orthopedics Community

multi-directional shoulder supports

OK - so im a very active person participating in activities like climbing, mountain biking, football, basketball, scuba diving etc. I was diagnosed with hyper-mobility syndrome (HMS) 3yrs ago and have adjusted to live pretty well doing my physio exercises twice a day, my right shoulder is the worst affected as the joint is very unstable partially dislocating up to 10 times a day, full dislocations that i can put back in once every 1-2 weeks and end up in hospital every 4 months or so with a full dislcoation that need to be reduced under sedation. Surgery is not an option as the doctors say there too many posible complications. My football team brought me a shoulder support 2yrs ago that has worked ok but its made from neoprene and gets very hot whilst im running etc. and with my shoulder getting more unstable i need a better support.

Could anyone suggest a shoulder support that works for multi-directional dislocations please?

I would be greatfull for any suggestions, thankyou!
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.