Orthopedics Community

nucleoplasty

anybody ever have nucleoplasty for a herniated disc please let me know im very interested in your results because thats my next step for L4-L5 AND L5-S1
Nucleoplasty uses Coblation technology and you can use it for herniated discs for removal of the extra tissue. Coblation (controlled ablation)-based surgical devices operate at much lower temperatures and are much more precise than traditional surgical methods. Instead of exploding tissue structures under high temperatures, Coblation technology gently dissolves target tissue, minimizing damage to surrounding healthy tissue. Take care and anyone who has gone through this procedure in this forum might share their views with you!
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.