Orthopedics Community

sharonsday

I have had carpal tunnel release on both hands 2 times.About 4yrs apart,20-25years ago. Decenber 2006 my left elbow began to ache  2 weeks real bad I iced it rested it, it settled down. Jan-Feb my hands started feeling different. My wrists and thumb and index finger started having pain shooting  up the wrist and thumb, still having elbow pain. I say to my self this feels like caropal tunnel. My hands were hurting at night. I saw the Dr. he referred me to the hand Dr.She she feels carpal tunnel doesn;t repeat itself. But I do  have symptoms. She sends me for emg and hand x-ray. emg was on hand borderline and the left hand no, my left hand is the worst for pain I don't get it .why not a positive emg.So what should be next,I need some relief.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.