Osteoporosis Community
117 Members

FORTEO using

hi there!
I would like to know how many days should I take off after the 28th day of using FORTEO before using the new dose of it?
it is not on the using manual so I don't know what to do, should I carry on straight way with the new siring or I have to stop it for some day using it?
This is a very old post, but I take Forteo and I just continue with the next syringe after I finish one.   No one mentioned to me anything about taking off for a few days.
The instructions specifically say to NOT use syring. Give yourself injections with the delivery device that comes withe the kit.
Carry on straight away. Continue taking for one year then have bone density test to see how it's helping you. I'm surprised your doctor didn't mention it.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches