Osteoporosis of the Knee

What are things you can do to help with this?  I got a cortisone shot yesterday. Since it is only in my knee, are there meds to take? vitamins? knee braces?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I take Black cherry extract for my arthritis. It is the best thing that I have found so far and healthier for you. I take 2 750 mg pill each night before bed. For the first week I took two three times a day to get them built up in my system. Also a brace or ace bandage helps when I am having a bad knee days to keep them a little more stable. Hope this info helps you. Have a blessed day.
Helpful - 0
Hello!

For osteoporosis you have to eat healthy and consider life style changes and also start taking supplements.

Follow up with an orthopedician and consider high protein diet, calcium supplementation, hormone replacement, vitamin D etc for your osteoporosis.

Take care!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Osteoporosis Community

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches