Outlet Mall for Creative Expression Community
18 Members

I myself write Christian based poetry

I write Christian based poetry, and have even published my first book, "Simply, Follow Me".
It was published before my accident (back in July 2009).
Since my accident, and MS hitting me full force, it has been difficult to write.
Cognitive issues seem to be a huge hurdle.
I was finally able to complete 2 poems recently though.

I was not certain, it was appropriate to share it here.

-- Socrates
So Sorry I missed this earlier post - I haven't checked here in a long time.  Yes, it is appropriate to post anything here you want to share.  I'll watch for your writings. - Lu
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.