Ovarian Cancer Community

I'm starting to feel fluid on my lungs should I go to the doctor

I have stage 4 ov
Hi there. Very sorry to read about your diagnosis.  How long have you been battling?  I would go to the doctor. Regardless of your staging, you still need proper care. To prolong your life and to give you the best quality of life for the duration.  If you feel something is wrong, yes.  Call your doctor sweetie.  hugs
Hello~I am sorry about your diagnosis. I think it would be a good idea to inform your doctor about how you are feeling, he/she will be able to help with this and also help you to feel more comfortable.
I wanted to follow up and see if you have been able to check with your doctor.  We wish you the best and are thinking of you.
Hi. I am sorry you are dealing with this diagnosis. I hope you have been able to get help. I wish the best for you.
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.