Ovarian Cancer Community

can a cyst on your ovaries anger outbursts?

For about 7 months I have had extreme anger outbursts I would wake up angry and go to bed angry I knew deep down I shouldn't be this angry but it just kept getting worse and worse it got to the point where I was physically hurting people and I found out that I have a cyst on my ovaries and I was just hoping that is the reason for these anger outbursts cuz I don't want to be like this anymore I don't want to hurt people anymore I know I shouldn't but I do anyways it kills me knowing that I'm hurting these people but I can't stop
I'm sorry you're going through this. Ovarian cysts can alter hormone levels so it could cause some changes in your emotional lability / stability.

Another thing that could be the cause especially if it's cyclical is Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS). Some women have an extreme form of PMS that can cause outbursts like yours.

I hope this helps you figure out what's going on.
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.