Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Community
6.29k Members

Bladder pressure and frequency

I have been having problems for over 10 years in regards to ovarisn cysts. I now only have my right ovary. I have had a cyst with calcification for 6 years that has remained stable. They don't want to operate again because of scar tissue and the ovary is cemented to a main artery. About 6 months ago I started having pain so I had a ft scan and a ultrasound. There were no changes and the pain went away. 2 weeks ago I started having to wake up at night to pee and now I have pressure, bloating, and cramping which gets worse with eating or drinking.  I don't have a bladder infection and now I'm scheduled for another ct scan on Friday and a cystology next Wednesday. I also alternate between constipation and diareah so I have an appt in 3 weeks to get a colonoscopy. I'm just scared that this is all ovary related. Any ideas would be appreciated.
1 Responses
667078 tn?1316000935
Sounds like they are doing all the right tests. I guess it is a wait and see situation. Unless you have the BRCA mutation you onlt have a 1.4% of ovarian cancer in a life time. I am having the peeing poblem but I think it comes with age I am 52.

Alex
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child