Ovarian Cancer Community

***********CYBER PARTY**********

Good Evening Cysters it's CYBER PARTY time!  
     Tonights Party is celebrating Gails good news!  I just put some rotisserie chicken on the table by the hot tub near the pitcher of Margaritas!  We will have a soak later if the party picks up enough!  The beef and chicken and vegie shish kabobs are on the grill and almost ready.  I had Frank throw some one that are vegie only too!  Hmmmm!
      The ice breaker tonight is to finish this phrase
"Stupid people shouldn't breed and this is why".  Ginger gave me the idea as she has had to deal with some of those lately!  I have many stories, as I'm hoping you do, but will tell one in the following thread.      
     So drop by, tell us where you hale from etc.  I'm in soggy Minnesota and it is a good night to stay in.  I am also pre-partying as I expect to get the cast off my leg on Tuesday.  Afraid Dian will be stuck with hers for awhile.  That's why I have some 25 yr. old scotch laid by for you Dian!  MV
I served federal jury duty once, would have been one day but I was the only guilty vote of the jury, hung them!  It was a crimal case with two counts against the defendent who had a long crimal history.  He was accused of unlawful concealment of a gun and second degree attempted murder.  The only pity was that he didn't actually kill the "victim" who was serving time during the trial for dealing crack.  The "victim" had turned his elderly Mother's house into a crackhouse!  The defendent got into an augument with the victim, left, came back with a gun concealed under his jacket, a struggle ensued, the gun went off and the victim went down the stairs.  I swear!  the jurers selected by the defending lawyer were the dumbest people I'd ever met!  The prosecuting lawyer selected me, probably cause he knew I was military as most of his questions had to do with that.  You don't get to know which side picks you but it was obvious.  They wanted me to be the lead jurer or whatever it was called but I declined, knew from the gitgo I'd be butting heads with most of them and I did.  The first vote on the firearm charge came out with all these idiots wanting to let the dangerous moron off scott free, there was one stupid woman who actually said "well maybe carrying guns is perfectly normal  and acceptable in this guys society"!  As the rest of the idiots were voicing their agreement I blew up  and told them all that I didn't give a rats ass what was considered acceptable in their "society"!  The same laws applied!  On Friday they all wasted time trying to get me to vote not guilty but that was a fantasy, no way would I let the moron go!.  The whole jury was pissed at me because it meant we had to go back on Monday.  Thing was on Monday, we started out with the vote on the gun charge and as each jurer had their say, they all had changed their minds over the weekend!  The last was the original stupid woman who burst into tears,blew up at me and ranted while waving her arms wildly, in before sitting back down and changing her vote to guilty.  I was exhausted and although I would have loved to get the moron convicted on the attempted murder charge, there was not enough evidence to prove the gun had not gone off by accident!  Damn!  My collegue gave me a video of that old classic flick "12 Angry Men".
That woman was a fine example of why stupid people shouldn't breed!  MV
Stupid people...I have a lot of those. I don't like stupid people drivers.
Maybe we should get stupid people to use "anti baby pills"   I am always reminded of Forest Gump when I hear the word stupid, " stupid is as stupid goes"  I frankly don't like that word, being the Mother of a Downs Syndrome and hearing him called that so many times as a child. Can you imagine listening to kids yelling "retard" at your child? Things are much better now as we have brought public awareness out in the open.   I don't have much time though for stupidity from smart people.  Guess I would finish that sentance with  Stupid people shouldn't breed because they might just ask the doctor to put the baby back because they wanted the other sex.  I am reminded of that because my hubby wanted a boy so bad the first one, and out came Leslee,  when the doctor said it's a girl, I told him my husband would be disappointed and Doc asked if I wanted him to put her back and try again.  I used that "joke" in the delivery room many a time after that.  Guess the ad writers for the Gieko commerial using the therapist and the cave man  sum it up pretty well.   Mary, I brought you a huge plastic garbage bag with ties, figured you can get it up around your neck and still get into the tub. Trials are scary, never been on a jury but have been a witness in 3 or 4,  3 of them because hospital was being sued, it amazes me to what some people will do to get what they think is free money. 4th one was against a man that threatened to kill me becuase I got him out of our neighborhood. He was a pediphile. Try some of this Tampon Virgin Candy, mint flavored. To properly use the anti baby cookies, they are held between the knees.   lol  
whoops just read that post of mine  I mispelled some words,  sorry.
Sounds like it was fun...Well if you don't mind Tsunamis, coup d'etats, corruption, extreme heat, extreme hot food, you'' l love Thailand...Fantastic diving spots still to be found but running out fast as the country is being destroyed by overdeveloping!!!  Seriously thinking of going to an island called Chang Island (elephant island) heard it's got clear water with snow white fine sand and can stay in clean guest house for $15 a night!!!
copied down the ingredients, any special measurments  or just pour  and drink  sounds lucious
Hey Cysters!  The guest of Honor is here!  Welcome Gail!
Set that tall cool drink on the ledge and slide in there next to Star!  Good choice on the pedicure, looks Fabulous!
(No Star, I told you I don't need the garbage bag up to my neck, I said knee!)
They have sonic techniques to blast stones these days but the Doc will test to determine the best method.  I had to laugh, there was a thread by Dian where she said "it's only a broken leg", reminded me of "Its only a kidney stone"!  ROTFLMAO
Party's reving up (sputter, OK, quit splashing!).  Hope Ginger drops by!  MV
the way the UCLA and FL are playing  neither one will beat OS
Welcome and congrats...I would like to have a big pitcher of Relaxer...sounds delicious...Last Monday was my 50th birthday and all week I have been celebrating by eating all the foods that I stopped eating during chemo.. Started with an american style Bacon Cheeseburger with steak fries and chocolate milkshake followed by a slice of apple Pie and NY cheesecake...Yes I am lucky to have an American style dinner in Bangkok.  Then that night I popped a bottle of champagne and have had a glass every night, along with a box of belgium chocolates, cookies, gelato icecream, ...Yes i have a big sweet tooth!!  On Monday, i will go back to a strickter diet *yuck)
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello ladies!!  I am present and accounted for!  Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and wishes this week.  Talk about a roller coaster!  Whew!  Everyone has laughed at how happy I am to have a kidney stone.  But when you compare it to cancer, I'll take 5 of 'em!  Called my Urologist, but he wasn't in the office on Friday.  Will be interesting to see how they wish to proceed.  

I treated myself to a pedicure today as my reward.  Now I have bright pink toes to match Raven's dancing shoes! :)

Just put some jalepeno sausage cornbread in the oven.  When that is finished, I'll put a strawberry cake in to bake.  I love strawberry season!  As for the drink of choice tonight, I am having a "relaxer".  I told Katie about it not long ago.  It's vodka, coconut rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, and a splash of cranberry.  It's is delicious!  

Gail :) :) :)
if they get that stone out ask for it, I had my gall stones saved and we put them into plexoglass   good conversation piece on the bar   lol  So happy for you Gail, what a blessing to hear good news
Happy Belated Birthday!  I turn 50 in November and I love the thought of eating any dang thing I like!  That strawberry cake done yet?  Put 50 candles on it for Kimchee!  MV
OK Gail,
     Fresh Strawberry, I get it!  So tuck five candles in it and we will say Kimchee is the new five, Ohhh!  MV
Hi, everyone. The party sounds great. Am I too late to join in? The food sounds great. My first choice for stupid are pediphiles, but on second thought, they are just evil. My real first choice are people who mistreat their children. I'm from Temple, Texas, a small city in the middle of the state. This week a kindergartner or first grader brought a gun to school. Thank goodness the father is being prosecuted, arrested at any rate. You will understand that I taught elementary aged children for 35 years. My thoughts go first to the child. TG
Welcom Tex,
     That Father is a wretched kind of Stupid!  Dig in and make yourself a drink, plenty of room in the hot tub!  So how far are you from Midland?  MV
Have a friend in Canada that has a BD tomorrow, sent her an ecard with an elephant trying to blow out the candles. naughty me,  I told her it was BJ, for anyone born on April Fools Day.  I hand dipped minature meatballs one year and had them in my office candy jar, that everyone always hit at least once a day, they looked just like Fanny farmer chocolates,  sure got a lot of fun out of that .
COMMUNITY LEADER
As soon as the cake is done, we'll definitely dedicate it to Kimchi!  Hope you like strawberry!  

Star, the measurements for the drink are a shot each of the vodka, cocnut rum, and the schnapps, then fill the glass or cocktail shaker with pineapple jiuce.  Shake over ice, pour, then add the splash of cranberry.  I have also seen it made with a splash of grapefruit, too.  Some even use apple schnapps instead of peach.  Sometimes I hold back on the vodka and add a little more rum.  I love the coconut flavor.
Did you serve your castor oil grape fizzy drink with it Star?  MV
Not sure how far Midland is, but more than six or eight hours. We are 75 miles north of Austin. The weather was in the 70's today. This is our pretty time of year. Yesterday there was a threat of tornadoes just a few miles away. But, any one want Mexian food with lots of chiles?
Pedophiles , once caught , should go up for life.  Have you been watching the one that set up the web site to show other pedophiles how to watch kids and not get caught. Made me sick and the law says they can't touch him.
I love the hill country, so pretty there, I have a brother buried in Wimberly.
talk about stupid people, check this out if you want http://www.youtube.com/v/fJuNgBkloFE

Thai strawberries are very beatufiul looking and smell great but oh so sour...makes your mouth pucker up!! So cut me an xtra big slice and one big candle will be good enough for me.  I'l dedicate that candle to all my cysters/ moms/dads/grandmas/grandpas/kids/friends for all their support!!
Signing off, going to work off some of this weight I gained while on chemo!!
Keep partying !!!
Have a tremendous day Kimchee and come join us at the Battalion site!  http://groups.msn.com/BulgeBattlingBattalionCysters/_whatsnew.msnw

MV
Pedophiles, that's why Stupid people on jury duty frighten me!  MV
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize