Ovarian Cancer Community

Complex Cyst with Blood Flow linked to Ovarian Cancer?

I had one simple cyst on my right ovary that was discovered in August of 2016, but was told it was fluid filled and a follow up ultrasound would be done in November. I had that ultrasound and nothing came of it - not grown and still fluid filled. Due to my mother passing away from Ovarian cancer I do get pelvic ultrasounds every year. I just had my ultrasound (pelvic, intravaginal) on the 17th of July and my Doctor called this morning to tell me I have two complex cysts on my right ovary with blood flow and 2 simple ones on my left without blood flow. The complex cysts are 2.4cm and 2.1cm.  I am 47, and I have a 5 year old daughter and I am beside myself right now. I think with my family history of ovarian cancer (my mom died at 78) and with the complex cysts that have blood flow my mind is automatically jumping to ovarian cancer. I am very scared. My Doctor has called in a requisition for an MRI, and I am waiting to get a call back to find out when - but was told it could take 2 weeks or a month depending. I know there are many women that have had this particular diagnosis and my question is how directly linked are complex cysts (that are blood filled) to ovarian cancer? I just don't know how to stop worrying and this is our summer holiday. I feel absolutely petrified and reading the stats of ovarian cancer plus seeing how it devoured my mother, I am must paralyzed right now. Any words of wisdom, advice would be so appreciated at this time. Thank you.
I do not believe these are related to ovarian cancer but do talk to your doctor (which I'm sure you have).  This sounds like an endometrial cyst.  
Ovarian Cancer Community
19.9k Questions
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?