Ovarian Cancer Community

Complex ovarian cyst and larger left ovary volume

I have had alot of abdominal and lower back pain so had an ultrasound and they found a mildly complex cyst 25x21x24mm on my left ovary. Also my right ovary volume is 4cc and left is 14cc. My left ovary is also larger. I have an appt with my gyn on Tuesday but very nervous about this. I have had alot of history with cysts and one have a laparotomy. Have any of you had these issues and how did they turn out? Was surgery needed or were they able to do an aspiration etc? We have been trying to conceive so this is really heart breaking. Any info or advice would be feat. Thank you all.
Unfortunately you have to wait a see what the GYN says. It is rare to have Cancer in both ovaries so hopefully they are benign. If they mention surgery make sure they know your fertility is important to you. You can always get a second opinion.

Alex
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.