Ovarian Cancer Forum

Cysts

I have had ovarian cysts for a few years now.  My last ultra sound was tagged "atypical" cyst with mulitiple daughter cysts and needs followup in six weeks.  My uterus also increased in size and diameter from the last ultrasound 4 months ago  when I had my last ultrasound for another cyst.  Should I be concerned.  
Hi There

if you are menstruating
cysts that are related to ovulation will come and go. Sometimes they can look abnormal. The important issue is persistent
if you have a persistent, growing cyst over several menstrual cycles (say 3-6 months), that would be an indication for surgical removal
best wishes
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize