Ovarian Cancer Community

Double Ovarian Laparosocopy

I am 70 years young but not my body. I recently (6 weeks) had my non-functional gallbladder and inflamed appendices removed laparoscopally. Due to Crohn's disease, I was sent to the ER for hydration and potassium and magnesium. They found the mass when they did a CT Scan when they said my lower abdomen was sore when they examined me. Blood work showed NO CANCER!!YAY!! I've decided I want everything out but I've had a partial hysterectomy. My ob-gyn. says she can do it thru the belly button but I'm concerned whether I should be an out patient or stay in the hospital for a couple of days. What do you think?
It depends if you are one of those folks who does better at home then I would say out patient. On the other side it is big surgery and a couple of days in the hospital can be a good thing. I had a more extensive surgery so I stayed a week. It is more than a gallbladder or appendix recovery.

Alex
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize