Ovarian Cancer Community

Enlarged ovary

i went to doctors complaing of a very painful lower stomach, constantly tired, had lower bad pain. the doctor was worried sent me for a pelvic ultrasound. i had a vaginal ultrsound if found that i my right ovary had a voloume of 5.8mls and my left had a volume of 28mls. please can someone tell me what this means. they also found a cyst on my left ovary which was 4cms. i had a follow up ultrasound 3weeks later. and the lady said my cyst had down sized to 2.5cms due to a rupture. which was why i was still in so much pain and now bleeding as i have IUD and having had any bleeding since june of 2012. BUT my left ovary now has a volume of 29mls with my right still at 5.8mls. please can someone help me. my research keeps coming up with cancer?????
What has your Doctor suggested as the next step?

Alex
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.