Ovarian Cancer Community

Follow up US tomorrow

Hi all,
I go the the gyn tomorrow for a follow up US tomorrow afternoon.  Please pray that this complex cyst has dissolved.  the pain is better, and I took a cycle of the BC pills.  Which gave me severe gas/stomach pain.  high up in the stomach.  Anyone else have that.  I will post tomorrow the results.  
Meridith
You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope it is all good news tomorrow.  Godspeed!
~Tascha
hI MEREDITH. mY THOUGHTSAND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.pRIORTO MY SURGERY IBEGANTO HAVEALOTOF HEARTBURN, GAS AND BLOATING. I JUSTATTRIBUTED THISTO MY NERVES. SEEMSTOHAVEGOTTEN BETTERNOWTHAT THE SURGERY IS OVER.HOPETHIS HELPS. HUGS TONI
HI
hope you are feeling better. I went to the doc this morning for my follow up u/s. I have also been have pains but mine a more heartburn a lot!!! I also have really  sharp stabbing pains during intercourse to the point that I cry and we have to quit. I know that is kinda personal but anyway I told the lady who did my u/s that if my complex was still there I wanted to keep it because it's a great excuse(not a newly wed) if you know what I mean. Seriously
I hope everything goes well for you. You will be in my prayers tonight along with the rest of the girls.
Carrie
Did you know that "heartburn" is a symptom of ovarian cysts, or anything with the ovaries.  Hope you get some relief.  Mine was really bad prior to surgery and I was put on previcid.  It got really bad right after surgery, but now, seems to be gone and I haven't taken my acid reflux meds in over 1 week!!! Hope this helps.
~Tascha
Hi Dawn,
Its me. I amdoing ok. Decided against taking thehrtafter all the reading ihadbeen doing. Trying thenatural remedy stuff. this is all trial and errori suppose. I have had alot of itching and burning. Thebigs word well that is another story. my libo left. my colon is working in the slowand stop mode. just trying patiently to waiti till my system regains itsnormalness again. since surgery i havecome down with the flu and now i seem to havecome down with bronchitis. boy this has been fun....hahaha    looks likeyour ride has notbeen much better what are you doing backin and out of the hospital? we have to somehow getbetter you know....did not think i was gone to feel like this.  i am sure sunny clouds will be appering real soon. i keep looking for them. much andhugs your friend toni take care of yourself
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize