Groin Pain During Cycle

Hi, I have been having severe groin pain for several month now, I recently found out about two month ago that I have a cyst on my right ovaries. I have been having this sharp pain mostly just before my cycle and after. The pain can be dull and lingering and often weakens the joint area on the right leg and the pain radiate down the thigh on the same side. Today is day 5 of my menstrual cycle and I can feel the discomfort in my groin and thigh joint most of the time. I have also been told that I have small fibroid s growing in my uterus after removing 3 large fibroid 4 1/2 years ago. Now I don't know what to do because my doctor has not given me much options as to what to do, but I really don't want to get surgery for this again, I am 46 and my husband still want us to have a baby. What should I do? I have been trying DIM for two weeks now, and I'm hopeful that balancing my hormones through natural therapies will shrink the cyst and the fibroid...what are your recommendations please share.
Are you sure your groin lymph nodes are not enlarged? That is where I would start. It could be many things.Unless you have a BRCA mutation for cancer you have a 1.4% of ovarian cancer in a life time.

Alex
@ HVAC thanks for responding, but I don't have any form of cancers...Praise God. I have been tested for that and my Doctor confirmed that all my test were negative, They had recommended taking Arthritis medication because a CATSCAN showed mild arthritis in the joint but I believe that its more a complication from the Cyst on my ovary which is confirmed not cancerous/ I am now taking DIM and a systematic Enzyme therapy to reduce the swelling and inflammation and to balance my hormone I just have to wait the time for the result because natural therapies take a longer time than conventional medicine.
I am glad it is not cancer.

Alex

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.