A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Community
6.28k Members

Group Hug: For our buddy Jan

Hey guys,
I get so frustrated with chemo even though I've never experienced it -- I HATE what it does to you all -- so much so that I could scream. And since I can't drive to see anyone it makes it that much harder to hear about what is happening to you guys when you go through this sh*t!!

So -- I just thought we could have a "group hug" for Jan -- share some of energy and love with her!! So one, big, group hug for our woman, Jan -- Cory can sneak into the middle of the hug too ;).

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

-- Fran :)
22 Responses
((hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug))

That's for you all going through this cr*p!

Lori
Big hug for you Jan hope you feel better. XOXOXOX
187666 tn?1331176945
Absolutely! I'm not a huggy person but I can tell when someone needs a few. Here's a few more to add to the pile.  ((( Hugs )))
167426 tn?1254089835
A Hug ...
The Universal Perscription

No moving parts, no batteries.
No monthly payments and no fees;
Inflation proof, non-taxable,
In fact, it's quite relaxable;

It can't be stolen, won't pollute,
One size fits all, do not dilute.
It uses little energy,
But yields results enormously.

Relieves your tension and your stress,
Invigorate your happiness;
Combats depression, makes you beam,
And elevates your self esteem!

Your circulation it corrects
Without unpleasant side effects
It is, I think, the perfect drug:
May I prescribe, my friend... the hug!

And, of course, fully returnable!

My love goes out to Dear Jan.  May the coming days return her to the person we so miss on here.   Marty
41502 tn?1223520653
The warm embrace of this hug , is the gift I give to you today
And always know my friend, that I am never far away.
Love Donna
41502 tn?1223520653
above Hug is for Jan,Lol, She knows how I am on the computer!
41502 tn?1223520653
above Hug is for Jan,Lol, She knows how I am on the computer!
Sending sunshinny (is that even a word) hugs from sunny lovely CR
408448 tn?1286887421
Hugs, support, understanding and all the strength I can send your way. Marie
229895 tn?1261605548

A big Aussie Hug for you and sending you lots of support

Jenny
105530 tn?1279588882

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Jan))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

bigggggggggggg cyber hug for you Jan.
Mid
(((HUGS)))...I sure hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

Shelly
282804 tn?1236837191
You all are so sweet.  I appreciate the hugs.  Actually, I ended up back at the hospital.  I am having some awful pains, but I think that is the dehydration. I don't feel so delirious anymore.  I don't know what I would do without all of you.  I love you guys.
Here's a big hug from Cory and I.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGE HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
106886 tn?1281295172
I just read your note about Deandra...thaniks for keeping us posted, but then I read about you being in the hospital, too. And, yes....Love that laptop. So, having said that, if you are still there tomorrow night...or of course, if you are home...I am expecting the Cyber party to go on as planned....ok? I wrote to RavenLady but have not heard back yet..I will phone her tomorrow. She lives about five miles from me, did you know that? Anyway, Tascha is with us...ONE OF THE ORIGIONAL CYBER PARTY HALVES!!!!  

And, I just dropped a note to Katie, as in AnotherKatie to let her know of this...and, of course, so many of you here remember how this goes...if not...don't worry. Mid, can you be up at this hour, or will you be bringing orange juice in the morning? Jed is working all weekend, so unless something strangely unexpected comes up, I will be here.

So....something to look forward to, OK?  

TAKE CARE, JAN...sending warm hugs to you from cold Minnesota!
178345 tn?1242539846
SENDING HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU FROM NEW JERSEY!!!! GIA  :)
135691 tn?1271100723
Jan...so sorry to hear of your latest setback. Stay strong and get some rest. I hope your not in too much pain and the re-hydration helps...
Love and ((HUGS))
Becky
140437 tn?1215113342
I am late as ever! I am sending extra special hugs big enough for Jan and everyone going through chemo. I pray for the day when women will look back and say "I can't believe that used to be the treatment for cancer". I bless this forum for being such a haven. I have had more support from this forum than from my own friends and family and I know others feel the same.

Love you all

Anna X
329994 tn?1301666848
A very big (((HUG))) from hot, sunny Florida!   Hopefully the heat from this hug will warm your heart.  Hoping to hear that you are out of the hospital and home soon!
Colleen
So sorry to hear you are back in the hospital.  I am sure you will be feeling better soon!!!!  Hugs to you from Atlanta.  Shannon
108861 tn?1227249648
Hey Jan,
      I look forward to meeting you and hope you can drop by Cyber Party tonight!  Hang tough Jan!  MaryV
272338 tn?1252284004
Hey Jan,
  Sending a great big hug your way!!!!! Sorry I didn't know what was going on as I have been a little under the weather my self. You know if you need anything just let me know.
  Friends Always, Chris
187799 tn?1219613173
Oh, Lord ............... sending the biggest hug of all (sorry all - gotta top ya) ...........
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG HUG HUG HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jan - I am also praying for your health to return - it's just gotta, right??!!!!  Yes, it will; you are a strong person!

Please feel well................... Love Ya  - Elizabeth
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.