Help/could the be ovarion cancer?

I am in my early 30's and female. I recently found a lump in my groin area, under the skin and can only feel it, you can't see it, where the thigh creases on the the left side, for the first time in my life I had an irregular period (late 9 days), have been experiencing extreme dryness in my private area along with extreme itching off and on for about a year, I also have, I don't know how to describe it, but kind of like a split or cut at the very top that itches extremely bad, mostly the symptoms happen right before my period. Also, the day I finally got my period I noticed another lump right next to the first one. The lumps are hard, and one is larger than the other. I have a doctor's appointment next week, but I am extremely scared I have cancer. Another thing to point out, it hurts when I have sex and I have really bad cramps with my period and just general pain there throughout the month. Please let me know if you have experienced these symptoms and what the diagnosis was. Thank you in advance!
Hi.  Sorry you are worried about cancer and by now, you may have seen your doctor.  What did they say?  I'd say this does not sound at all like ovarian cancer.  Ovarian cancer is often silent until it is progressed.  It's a seeding cancer and feeling tumors outside of your groin area wouldn't be common.  Symptoms like GI distress, bloating, pain are common.  And on the plus side. you are very young which means that ovarian cancer is not likely and the odds are with you.  Give us an update, okay?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.