Ovarian Cancer Community

I am having endometrioma cyst in my left ovary.why I am not conceiving?

I was having sharp pain in my lower abdomen and brown discharge in between my periods. I went for an unlatrasound n TVS it show fluid in POD and endometrioma cyst in left ovary diameter(8.4 cc). I m not conceiving. Me and my husband are trying from last 1 yr. WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE REMEDIES?
An endometrioma cyst can impair fertility. So can its associated disease, endometriosis. What did your doctor say about the cyst? You should also ask him/her about your problems conceiving and suggestions for getting help. Best of luck to you.
Right now she is giving me antibiotics for PID . First she will treat fluid in POD and after that she said that I can try conceiving. But I am scared how long will it take to cure endometrium cyst and Fluid in POS?
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.