Ovarian Cancer Community

Looking for Uterine cancer suvivors

I am doing a 3rd round of chemo because I have not gotten rid of all of my clear cell uterine cancer.  I was wondering if anyone has gone through the same thing.  I am taking Taxatere and Gemzar.  I was wondering if someone took it and didn't lose their hair and what symptoms they got with it.
I am the only one on the forum with cancer, I have ovarian. Taxotere makes everyone's hair fall out. I took it with Carboplatin. I have had three sets of chemo. One lasting over a year. I had cancer in 14 places now I only have it in one.Taxotere made me very sick. My main problem was weight loss. I lost so much I was under weight and failure to thrive. Since then I have learned to eat whether I am hungry or not. I also had anemia but that might have been the Carboplatin. I have had two blood transfusions in three years. I have not been on Gemzar yet. My friend is on it. She feels pretty tired and lousy. These drugs are cumalitive. I feel okay at first but which chemo I feel sicker. Mostly what happens over time the chemos stop working and you have to go on another. That is what happened with Doxil. I did 26 months then it stopped working.

Alex
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize