Ovarian Cancer Community

Mom is in Peace

I write this with a very heavy broken heart.  My beautiful Mom passed away yesterday morning at the hospital.
Its the most painful thing I've ever experienced but I was there along with all of our family holding her, hugging her, and kissing her as she passed.  She was the most amazing, kindest and loving person.  I will miss her presence and her voice.  I will miss not having her by me everyday.  I lost a Mom, someone so dear and special to me.  We had and amazing relationship and i feel blessed for having a mother like her that gave me everything and made me who I am.  For the past 4 years I've fought this disease with her and have went through a lot of pain with her.  All I can ask for return is for my kids to love me the same.  Nothing in this world is greater then love.  I am suffering right now by not having her here, but I know she is in a better place.  She will always be in my heart, in my kids heart and all of our hearts.  I promised her that and one day we will reunite in a better place.  

This forum brought a lot of comfort to me over the years and I thank everyone who has helped us along the way.  This disease is horrible and not fair for taking whats precious to us.
For those that are still fighting, keep fighting never give up.  My Mom never gave up but her heart couldnt handle it anymore.

Thank You
Fiana
Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved Mom.  
Sharon
Im so sorry Fiana, sending prayers of comfort to you and family. May your mum rest in eternal peace.

Love
Angie
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am so sad to read about her passing.  I pray you will find comfort in her memories and knowing you were by her side from the start.  May she rest in peace.

Gail

I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing, please accept my heartfelt condolences and may you find some comfort to know that she is no longer in pain.

Jenny
Dear Fiana

I am in tears reading this.
You and I have been through the tough times with our mums together.
I don't know what to say as I know nothing will take your pain away.
Your mum will live on in you and in turn your boys. Your boys will always have an angel watching them.

Take Care

Andrea
I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family have my deepest sympathies, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless and Take Care,

Dawnlyn
My heart goes out to you and your family.  My condolensces for your loss.

Trudie
I am so sorry to hear this. I have not lost my mom yet and I cannot imagine what it must be like. My guess is though that our moms stay with us every day, just in a different way.
I am so very sorry to hear this. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that your mom is in a better place and free of pain. She will live on in you and in your children. Will keep you and your family in my prayers,
Colleen
Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss.  May you find comfort in the memories and laughter shared.  You were both blessed to have one another.  

Peace,

Karen
My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dear Mom. I know how hard it is to lose you best lifetime  friend.
Your wonderful memories with Mom will sustain you, and bring you smiles and peace as time goes on.

I think of my dear Mom every day, with love and wonderful memories.

Jane
I am so sorry, I am in your shoes right now with my mom and I feel your pain. You have so much to be proud of your mom left this earth knowing how much you loved her. She must have been so happy to have had a daughter to be by her side during her most difficult moments. I am truly sending you my heartfelt condolences. I hope that being a great daughter brings you peace knowing you did all you could for her.
My thoughts and prayers are with you
Lilly
I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  I know how much you loved your mom.  I'm not sure if you remember me, but my mom was diagnosed around the same time as yours and I always followed your story.  May you find lots of peace, and healing.  I am so close with my mom too, and my heart aches for you.  
Fiana,
My heartfelt condolonces to you and your family. May God hold your Mom in the palm of his hand, and grant those left behind peace in the knowledge that he is taking care of her now.

butterflytc
Hold on to your precious memories..........
Heidi
I am SO SORRY to hear of your loss.  Your post brought tears to my eyes.  I am also going through this with my mother, the same as you did and so many other women on this site.  It breaks my heart everyday.

Shari
I'm so sorry for you. I lost my mother due to oc last february. You will miss her whenever you want to phone her, to ask her opinion, to laugh with her...but she will be with you every moment and believe me, you will feel her close to you.
I hate this disease because it gives you hope at the beginnign and then it humiliates you and takes all you dignity.
But after months of pain now our mothers are free and in God's arms.
A big hug
Moira
I have been following your posts since you joined the forum. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. How blessed you and your Mom were to have cared for each other so deeply.

Peace to you and your family,

Sincerely,

Mary
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize