Ovarian Cancer Community

NASCAR Fans-Teal Ribbon on a Car

This Sunday, August 9th, Boris Said has offered to drive with a teal ribbon on his car!  Boris is part of the #8 RCM/No Fear Racing team.  The race is in Watkins Glen, NY.   He will also be interviewed on "Trackside" on the SPEED Network Friday evening (7 p.m. ET), and may have a chance to talk about the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition sponsorship.  Race coverage begins Sunday at 1 p.m. Eastern on ESPN.  Even if you aren't a racing fan, it would be worth it just to see that teal ribbon - the first one ever on a stock car in a NASCAR race!  

Gail
I will try to catch the interview.  Who knows?  Maybe I will be a Nascar fan after I see that teal ribbon!!  Marie
COMMUNITY LEADER
bump
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.