Ovarian Cancer Community

Not a Question, but Possibly Helpful

I found this in an iVillage newsletter. Its content pretty much confirms things that I suspected already, but it's good to see that major teaching hospitals are taking an interest in such things:

http://cancer.health.ivillage.com/newsstories/wordscanhelphealing.cfm?general=NL_CANCER

Hugs to All
My daughter has kept a daily journal from the beginning of her dx and we both believe it has helped, she takes it with her to all appointments and lets the doctor read it , in fact he took it home with him last week end to read throughly, and made some notes on the pages for her to follow.
Thanks. I was writing for awhile then stopped. Time to start again.

Hugs to you too!
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize