Ovarian Cancer Community

Ovarian Cancer

I am a 47 yr old premenopausal woman with an elevated HE4 level of 87. What is the risk of my having ovarian cancer with that level.
I don't believe that the HE4 serum test is designed to see if someone is an elevated risk for OvCa.  
As far as I know, the risk is slightly higer if you have a 1st line relative with ovarian/breast or colon cancer, of Ashkinazy decent, if you yourself have had breast cancer, if you are BRCA1 or 2 positive.
I don't know much about the HE4 serum test but it seems to be more of tool to use to measure recurrence of someone who has had epitheal ovarian cancer.
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.