Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Community
6.27k Members

Ovarian and kidney cyst with lump in stomach

I have been diagnosed with an left ovarian cyst and left kidney cyst also. The first two scans showed no change in the size of the ovarian cyst, and I was put on to the pill. Since then, the ovarian cyst has increased in size. Since my most recent scan only weeks ago, I have devoloped a lump just under my belly button that is about the size of my palm. This has been present for about 5 days. It is tender to touch and is a hard mass when I wake in the mornings. I wonder what this lump is likely to be related to. I have been also feeling more aching and naucious than usual. Any thoughts on what this lump may be due to would be greatly appreciated.
1 Responses
My advice is to contact your doctor.  It seems that your symptoms are getting worse, and not better.  What are your doctor's recommendations for the cyst?  If you are not comfortable with your doctor's recommendation, then you can seek a second opinion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.