Ovarian Cancer Community

Waiting and wondering

Hello ladies,

I had my laparoscopy on Friday 7/10/09 and had my ovaries and tubes removed after a barage of tests for low back/pelvic pain that radiated down my left femur, bloating, fatigue, bowel problems and just plain feeling horrible. The doctor was expecting to see a lot of scar tissue/adhesions but only found some on the ovaries. I had my uterus & cervix removed 20 years ago. My CA125 was normal ( 9.9) Trans vaginal ultra sound appeared normal. MRI and nuclear bone scan normal. The pain in my low back and pelvis is gone (just the post-op pain now which is nothing compared to what I was experiencing!) I feel sooooo much better already. I am 54 years old and am just waiting and wondering about the biopsy report now on my ovaries.I am certain all the problems I was experiencing was related to my ovaries...I just hope they removed all the "problem" with them and am anxious for the path report.  Just thought I would share. God Bless.
Glad it is all behind you now, hope the path. is clear as well. Take time to mend, and keep us posted. Good luck
Thank you for your quick response. I am a little nervous and it is comforting to know that there is a group of women out there to talk to :o)
The ladies on this site, are wonderful for taking you in, holding you dear, and praying to keep you strong. Don't lose hope, take a deep breath, and face the music when you have to. here for you

butterflytc
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize