Ovarian Cancer Community

freshair

How are you feeling.  I hope everything went alright with your surgery.
What operation??...In this part of the world, we are lucky if the internet works 4 hours out of 24....Have not been able to log on this past week and when I can, i do selective reading before I get cut off...So I am sorry I was not aware that you were due for surgery...Hope you are feeling better
Hi. It wasn't really surgery meaning I wasn't cut open. It was the taking of tumor/lesion from the vaginal wall.

Thank God I was put under so I woke up and it was done. So not bad. The anxiety beforehand was worse. Will know the results in 10 days. Feeling fine with a a little discomfort.

Thanks for asking.
Glad to hear that things went well.  I like anesthesia, you aren't aware of what your dealing with after worring for a period of time.  They knock you out and there is, sleep.  all my best.
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.