Ovarian Cancer Forum

hormone imbalance and fertility

hi !
I was on contraceptive pills for last two years and since march 2010, I stopped it in march. after, that i didn't get my period for 3.5  month and then i had period in july 9,it last until 30th july. I having irregular period(delayed by 1.5 -2 months) untill dec-2010 and again i have no period since dec untill now. doctor diagnosed that i have hormone imbalance. in my blood report progesterone  is 0.5 nmol/L ,iron is 13,TSH is 10.99 mIU/L only these are abnormal.others are ok. and ultrasound report is normal. I want to know that how can I back to normal is there any natural therapy for it and for thyroid disorder should I start medicine ?

Hi there
this is an ovarian cancer forum. There is a general gynecology forum that will be the perfect place for yoru question
best wishes
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize