Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

hormone imbalance and fertility

hi !
I was on contraceptive pills for last two years and since march 2010, I stopped it in march. after, that i didn't get my period for 3.5  month and then i had period in july 9,it last until 30th july. I having irregular period(delayed by 1.5 -2 months) untill dec-2010 and again i have no period since dec untill now. doctor diagnosed that i have hormone imbalance. in my blood report progesterone  is 0.5 nmol/L ,iron is 13,TSH is 10.99 mIU/L only these are abnormal.others are ok. and ultrasound report is normal. I want to know that how can I back to normal is there any natural therapy for it and for thyroid disorder should I start medicine ?

1 Responses
242604 tn?1328124825
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi there
this is an ovarian cancer forum. There is a general gynecology forum that will be the perfect place for yoru question
best wishes
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.